GETTING TO THE 5th FRIDAYS TOWN PARTY FROM MAUI
- Easiest is to CALL Expeditions Lānaʻi Ferry at (808) 661-3756 and book your ticket to Lānaʻi .
- When you call you must tell Expeditions you also want to reserve your FREE seat on the return ferry at 9:45pm (unless you want to come back earlier, then you have to pay for that return)
- You MUST call Expeditions to reserve the free ferry back, you can not book it online!
- Arrive at the Expeditions dock in Lahaina (658 Front St – across the street from the Pioneer Inn) 30 minutes before your departure time.
- The ferry takes 45 minutes from Maui to Lānaʻi.
- After arriving on Lānaʻi you can take the shuttle or a taxi from Manele Harbor to Dole Park in Lānaʻi City.
- You MUST stop by the Chamber booth to pick up your complimentary 9:45pm return ferry ticket!
Coming earlier in the day to enjoy the island before the party? Or coming another day?
Lānaʻi has beautiful beaches and snorkeling, restaurants, shops and tours.
Check out our Member Directory for ideas and make a plan!
EXPEDITIONS FERRY SCHEDULE
45 minute ferry ride each direction
Please go to Expeditions website for current departure times in Lahaina & Lānaʻi as they have changed due to Covid and the times below may no longer be accurate!
Lahaina Departures – Ferry departs to Manele Harbor, Lānaʻi:
Lānaʻi Departures – Ferry departs to Lahaina:
9:45pm – 5th Fridays Free Ferry to Lahaina, with reservation < not happening until 5th Fridays start again!
ADULT: $30.00 each way
CHILD: $20.00 each way
*Kamaʻaina has lower rates that you can get when you book*
For additional information on the ferry, contact Expeditions Lānaʻi Ferry at (808) 661-3756.
The Chamber does not take care of ferry reservations, island accommodations or activities.